- NO NETS: See the ball fly! Test clubs from our indoor-to-out studio or on the grass tee and watch your shots fly out onto the range. No nets or simulator screens!
- EXPERT FITTERS, who only specialize it golf performance. No selling shoes, shirts or hats.
- NEVER OFF THE RACK, Everyone is a different size and swings differently. One size DOESN’T fit all.
- TECHNOLOGY: We use TrackMan, the standard on the PGA TOUR. Each TrackMan costs upward of $25,000 and tracks the full flight of every shot. You won’t find these in a big box store! ( In fact, our owner worked on the PGA TOUR fitting players with TrackMan for years before starting Profectus. He still fits at Profectus and trains all our other fitters as well.)
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Every club is double-checked to make sure the length, loft, lie and swing weight are exactly what you we’re fit for.
HOW IS A PROFECTUS FITTING DIFFERENT?
ARE CUSTOM CLUBS MORE EXPENSIVE?
Not from us. We often sell clubs for the EXACT same price you see online.
Unlike some custom fitters, we’re all about performance. If the club reaches optimal performance with less expensive components, that’s what we recommend. More for less in the definition of value!
Some swings require specialty components to performance best. In those cases, club prices often require an upcharge to have those clubs built for you.
ARE YOUR FITTINGS INDOOR OR OUTDOOR?
The answer is both.
You never have to hit into a screen and trust a computer to tell you how far or straight the ball would have flown.
We have both in indoor-to-out studio and a full outdoor driving range with real grass turf. Either option allows you to see the ball’s full flight.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY CLUBS?
Our standard turn around time is 2-3 weeks. Custom clubs take longer but not THAT much longer. The performance is worth the wait!
CAN I BE FIT FOR THE CLUBS I ALREADY HAVE?
Unfortunately, no. A good fitting matches all the available club components together to create the right one(s) for the individual. Minor alterations of existing clubs are possible but never produce as good of an outcome as when you start from scratch.
CAN I GET FIT FOR A NEW SHAFT IN MY CURRENT CLUBS?
Yes for Drivers, Fairway woods and Hybrids.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE FITTING?
Bring your current set of clubs, golf shoes or athletic shoes and comfortable clothes you can swing in.
DO YOU GUARANTEE MY CLUBS WILL PERFORM?
Yes, of course we do. If your clubs don’t perform as expected, we want to understand why and make it right.
HOW ARE LESSONS AT PROFECTUS DIFFERENT?
- GUARANTEED RESULTS: You will get better and you will get better fast. Our 360 degree, comprehensive approach makes fast improvement in all aspects of your game possible.
- TECHNOLOGY: We don’t guess. Our fact based approach combines high speed video, radar capture of the club through impact and full flight ball analysis. Our technology lets us KNOW what to improve first. It also provides priceless feedback for each shot that you hit. Sound better than a shaky cameraphone?
- FULL BALL FLIGHT: No nets and no simulators. Real golf balls, flying the full distance from inside our studio and out on to the range. Golf inside just isn’t the same.
- GOLF EXPERTS: Our golf instructors only focus on golf performance. They don’t book tee times, sell shirts or shoes. They only improve golfers and are all PGA professionals.
- PRIVATE SHORT GAME FACILITY: Our private putting and chipping green allow players to work on all aspects of their game.